YuvaPay has established a set of “Binding Corporate Rules”. These Binding Corporate Rules are a commitment by YuvaPay to protect your Information regardless of where the data resides. Depending upon where you live, the Binding Corporate Rules may provide additional privacy rights through your local privacy regulator or government. For more information about our Binding Corporate Rules, including information on how to contact us for any clarifications, please write to support@YuvaPay.com
By visiting our Websites, downloading the YuvaPay app or providing your personal information to one of our call-center operators or live chat representatives or signing up or logging in you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Please note that this includes consenting to the processing of any personal information you provide, as described below.
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you use our Services:
1. IP addresses; 2. Domain servers; 3. Types of computers and Mobile Phones accessing the Website and App; 4. Types of web browsers used to access the Website and App; 5. Referring source which may have sent you to the Website/App; and 6. Other information associated with the interaction of your browser, App and the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”).
In order for you to access certain areas of the App, we may require you to provide us with certain information (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following information:
Personal Information and Third Party Information are collectively referred to as “Information”.
We use your Information for the following purposes:
1. To operate and administer your YuvaPay account and to provide services that you have requested; 2. To carry out your instructions to make and receive payments and undertake transactions using our services, including verifying that you have sufficient funds in your YuvaPay wallet to make such payments; 3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of the App; 4. To notify you about changes to our Services; 5. To improve our internal customer training, 6. To comply with financial services regulations including retention of financial information and transactions; 7. For financial and identity checks, fraud prevention checks, anti-money laundering and credit checks; 8. For customer service, including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints; 9. To enhance the security of our Services; 10. To ensure that content on our App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your mobile; and 11. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
We are required under applicable laws to retain certain records for a period of at least 7 (Seven) years after closure of your YuvaPay account, which will include your personal data such as your name, contact details, customer number and transaction history, etc. (“Retained Data”). Other than the Retained Data, we will delete and destroy all Personal Information that we hold about you when you (or we) terminate your YuvaPay account.
1. Please note that we do not store your online banking login PIN and/or password. 2. Please note that we will not store your debit card or credit card information. 3. Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your personal or security details by e-mail. If you receive any e-mail purportedly from YuvaPay requesting your personal or security details, please do not respond to it (“Such E-mail”) and report the same to support@YuvaPay.com.
1. We do not disclose your Information to any third parties other than the Yuva pay’s affiliates and the following: 2. a prospective buyer of our business or a buyer of a substantial number of the shares in our business; 3. the police, other lawful enforcement body, regulatory body or court if we are under a duty or required by law to disclose or share your personal data, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or our group companies, our customers, or others; 4. Financial institutions with whom we partner to jointly provide better services, facilities or products to you. These financial institutions may only use your information for providing to you their services and market YuvaPay related products without requiring your further consent. 5. Third parties where you have expressed an interest in receiving information about their goods and services; 6. We also use Information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified): a) To aid strategic development; b) To audit usage of the App 7. We reserve the right to disclose Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of the App, or its users.
When you open a YuvaPay account, at intervals of up to every 3 (three) months and at any other time we feel it is necessary to do so to protect our financial interests and prevent money-laundering or fraud, we share certain information about you and your YuvaPay account, financial history and transactions as part of our normal business operations with banks, payment facilitator partners, credit/debit card processing services, identity verification service providers and credit reference agencies (including, but not limited to) to identify and verify users, to limit our exposure to fraud and other criminal activities and to manage our financial risk. When conducting identification or fraud prevention checks, the relevant parties may retain a record of our query along with your information and may share this information with other fraud prevention agencies.
1. report such transaction to the applicable central, state, provincial or local authorities and law enforcement agencies; 2. de-activate or terminate your YuvaPay account forthwith; 3. withhold any funds held in your YuvaPay wallet; and/or 4. restrict you from registering a YuvaPay account on or with our App or any of our affiliated websites.
1. We may contact you via the e-mail address and phone number registered with your YuvaPay account. You may also receive system-generated transactional e-mails such as confirmations, notification of receipt of payments, notification of password changes etc. which are necessary for the proper operation and administration of your YuvaPay account. You expressly consent to receive such communications from us, irrespective of whether your phone number is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry. 2. As a YuvaPay account holder, you will occasionally receive information by e-mail from us, unless you have expressly chosen not to receive such communication, about products, services and special deals which we think will be of interest to you via our newsletter. You can change whether or not you receive newsletters from us. However please note that you will still receive communication regarding your YuvaPay account such as transactional e-mails or other notifications affecting the operation of your YuvaPay account or our legal relationship.
These are cookies which are essential for our App to operate such as those which identify you so you can log into your YuvaPay account. They allow you to move around our App and use the services you have requested. These Cookies will be activated when you enter our App and as you use our App.
These include Cookies which are necessary to assist in meeting our regulatory compliance obligations, such as anti-money laundering and anti-fraud obligations, and prevent your YuvaPay account from being hijacked. These cookies will be activated when you enter our App and as you use our App.
These are Cookies that help us to improve how our App works and to deliver a better service to you. For example, they will assess which pages you visit most often or if you get an error message. They also allow us to see if you have used the App of one of our group or affiliated companies. All information collected by these Cookies is aggregated and is therefore anonymous.
These Cookies allow us to deliver a more personalized service to you and allow our App to remember choices you have made such as the language you prefer or the region you are in. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as being able to comment on one of our blogs.
When you visit a page on our Website or App with content embedded from third parties, for example, YouTube or Twitter, Cookies may be downloaded onto your device. We do not set or control these Cookies. If you are concerned about the types of Cookies that may be downloaded you check the third party websites for more information about these Cookies.
We may use third party analytics services in connection with the App. These App analytics services do not collect information that you do not voluntarily enter into the App. We are using the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the App easier to use. The recordings will never identify you or your account.
To maintain a high level of security, we reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, verify your financial transactions and further document your consent to this Agreement. To facilitate these security checks, you agree to provide such identification or other information or documentation as we, in our sole and unfettered discretion, deem necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, we reserve the right to void your YuvaPay account. You will be notified of such verification request by e-mail or telephone and your YuvaPay account balances will be forfeited if you fail to provide us with such requested documentation and information within the time period reasonably specified by us. Such request for documentation and information may include a sworn affidavit of identity and eligibility, release of liability in favor of us and publicity authorization.
You may choose not to provide us with any Information while accessing the App. In such an event, you can still access much of the App; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the App that require your Information.
1. comply with a court order or other legal process; 2. Protect the rights, property or safety of YuvaPay or another party. 3. Enforce our Terms and Conditions or 4. Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties.
1. We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of the App and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of the App. 2. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from virus, is given with respect to the contents of the App or its hyperlinks to other internet resources. 3. Reference in the App to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by us. 4. The contents of the App are under copyright of their original author(s) unless otherwise noted on the page itself.